Tony Vinayak wrote:

> Since your browser URI is "/thh/feersum/healthbar/bloomsbury/home.html", you
> don't have a corresponding JkMount in your httpd.conf file. None of your
> current defs:
>
> > JkMount /thh/servlet/* ajp13
> > JkMount /thh/*.jsp ajp13
>
> will cause the browser URI to be redirected to Tomcat.
>
> Try with the following:
>
> JkMount /thh/* ajp13

It works now - great! I didn't fully understand the implications of what
my java programmer was doing (they make the stuff, I make it live) - I
didn't realise the significance of the jsp extension and that in our
case it wasn't being used.

Thanks hugely for the help!

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature