Hi,

I am using running TC3.2.2 with iis4.0. Every thing is working fine. I have
to enhance the current configuration.
I have some querries. Like,
1. Does isapi_redirect.dll suppport ajpv13 worker? If yes which version?
2. I have added following in my TC in UWM.P file.. in addition to the old
one :

/SecureContext/*.jsp=ajp13.
/SecureContext/servlet/*=ajp13

I am able to get the pages . Everything is fine. But if i access any jsp's
in "SecureContext" through following url,
"https://localhost/SecureContext/jsp/Test.jsp"; and the jsp contain method
"request.getProtocol()" returns HTTP/1.1 instead of HTTPS.

Why? Is there some problem with my configuration? Or old version of DLL ?
Should i build my version of DLL to support ajp13 or newer version
implements it?

Please help me

TIA

Manjunath