On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:53:42 +0800
akilus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, but I use JSDK1.3.0.04, not 1.3.1, and do you found the same
>problem of my JVM?

Not tried it, sorry.

> Such like this, when I restart tomcat, JAVA occupy 14M memory, after some times,
>JAVA occupy 23M or more Memory, do you have this problem? The memory of JAVA
>increased by time!!!

This is normal.  By default the JVM will use up 64M without releasing memory back to
the OS.  You can set the maximum and minimum amount of memory the JVM uses uses
command line parameters to the java command (see the documentation for the 'java'
command)

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/linux130/?dwzone=java

> And will it work good with tomcat? will IBM JVM have all functions of JDK JVM?

I'm using it and "it works for me"  ;o)

--
simon colston
[EMAIL PROTECTED]