On Sunday 23 September 2001 05:54 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Can you see if your platform actually has a copy of mach-o/dyld.h in
/usr/include or /usr/local/include

In the meantime, if you do the following, everything should work:

edit apr/include/arch/unix/apr_private.h
search for DYLD.  Whenever you find it, just comment out that line.

Ryan

> Hello, I can't seem to get mod_webapp to make correctly. My system is
> RedHat Linux 7.1 and I have successfully run configure, but get an error
> when I try to make:
>
> In file included from dso.c:55:
> ../../include/arch/unix/dso.h:67:25: mach-o/dyld.h: No such file or
> directory
>
> now, I realize that dyld.h is for MacOS X, and that the configure script
> probably shouldn't be saying:
>
>     APR configure: checking for mach-o/dyld.h... (cached) yes
> i tried deleting the config.cache, and that didn't seem to do it. I
> searched the groups, mailing lists, etc with no luck. I suspect i somehow
> need to tell my system that it indeed does NOT have dyld.h --- but how do i
> do this? or is there a workaround to get mod_webapp to build?
>
> thank you

> http://inbox.excite.com

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]