From: Siomara Pantarotto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SV: How to start/stop tomcat from a remote machine???

Thanks for the tip I will certainly need that once unix will be one of our
platforms. If someone in the list can still help on trying to start/stop
tomcat remotly under NT I will appreciate very much.

Hans, You gave me a good idea. I guess I can use perl to write a cgi script
to do that.

Thanks

Siomara