From: "Ralph Einfeldt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 11:21 AM
Subject: AW: Ideas for future versions of Tomcat (a bit controversial
maybe)?

Technically I like that idea.

BUT expierence shows that it is not a good option
to jump to early on new JDK for tools like tomcat.

>From listening to this list, I've got the feeling
that there are several people in the world that
don't have the will or the chance to upgrade to
the newest JDK. Some use operating systems that
are always a bit behind with the JDK (AIX, Mac OS,
...) some deploy to an ISP that won't upgrade that
fast).