From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 6:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem accessing servlets on Netscape

Hi
  I'm pretty new to Tomcat and so would really
appreciate some help.
  I have an application consisting of java servlets
running on Apache/tomcat. It works fine on IE but when
i try accessing the servlets from Netscape it brings
up the contents of the original file!
  Can anyone please help me with this...
         Thanks in advance
         Kiran