Try the following, your're 'server-info' report does not indicate
that mod_jk is configured:

Make sure you have something like the following the Apache
httpd.conf file:

Include /usr/java/tomcat/conf/mod_jk-auto.conf
JkWorkersFile /usr/java/tomcat/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /usr/java/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel error

"This entry is within the 'virtual host' section for each URL
using Tomcat: (use ajp12 (default) or ajp13)"

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13

Regards,

Jack