Hi All,

I have an APACHE 1.3.14 with lots of vitual hosts using name virtual host
anda the same IP.

I have TOMCAT 3.2.3 with java 1.3 working fine in standalone mode and APACHE
working with mod_jk.

My problem is when I try to use APACHE to call jsp.

I have an archive named xyzw.war that creates the dir xyzw in the vhost like
(http://www.xyzw.com/xyzw) it calls the index of that site as I had typed
just www.xyzw.com

When I call it via 8080 port everything goes ok.

In my Apache I made some changes following TOMCAT manuals like:

<VirtualHost 200.xxx.xxx.xxx>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ServerName www.xyzw.com
        DocumentRoot /home/xyzw
        CustomLog logs/xyzw-access.log common
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin /home/xyzw/cgi-bin
        JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
        JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

and in my server.xml I added as follows:

<Host name="www.xyzw.com">
          <Context path=""
               docBase="/home/xyzw"/>

           <Context path="/xyzw"
                    docBase="webapps/ROOT" />
</Host>

Am I doing something wrong or not doing something?

Thank´s for any help.

Gustavo

OPENGATE Gustavo P. M. Lima Supervisor de Sistemas http://www.opendf.com.br
[EMAIL PROTECTED]