You need to include the URL to servlet mappings in
your web.xml file. The -webinc switch will generate
the mappings. Here's the command line I use:

jspc -d jsp2java -p com.myco.myapp.jsp -webinc
WEB-INF/jspc.xml -webapp .

After Ant runs the jspc command I have it run a javac
task which places the class files in
WEB-INF/classes/com/myco/myapp/jsp

Then I run a small script to insert the webinc
generated file "jspc.xml" into web.xml

Thys De Wet (ZA) wrote:

Ok so I got my  JSP's compiled into class files..
Placed them in /WEB-INF/classes..
Now how do I tell Tomcat 3.2.3 to use these class
files ...

ANy help

PLEASE ..

*begs on knees*

This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message
has been swept by

www.mimesweeper.com

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Manage your files online.