It's not a tomcat issue, it more an issue of your application.

If you open a second windows from a running session, the windows
will share the session from tomcat. From the view of tomcat the
windows are indistinguishable from each other. Tomcat even can't
recognize that there are two windows (That's true for any server
that talks HTTP with its clients).
So if you want to allow more than one window, your application
has to take care of that.