Hi,

I've implemented a JSP page for handling 500 errors, but its not
working. A similar page works fine for 404 errors coming from Tomcat.
The error in question is a NullPointerException, but this shouldn't matter.

 From web.xml:
  <error-page>
    <error-code>500</error-code>
    <location>/system/error_docs/server.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
  <error-page>
    <error-code>404</error-code>
    <location>/system/error_docs/filenotfound.jsp</location>
  </error-page>

The jsp's use templates. Is it just the case 500's don't work with JSP's?

Searching the mail archive for a similar topic only revealed information
about how to do it from the servlet spec., which is what I used to
achieve this.

Thanks,
Brett