> but I want to pass it to next jsp, so I want to get the value of
> iterator.next and convert to String variable
>
> I try String title=(String)iterator.next(); but I found error .....

If you haven't gotten several answers by now:

Unless you are iterating over a list of String's, that won't work.

I think you need:

   String title = iterator.next().toString();

I hope this helps.
--
D. Jay Newman                      !  // The worst possible legal hashCode
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                !  public int hashCode() { return 42;}