It looks like the JSP you are executing is in a "jsp"
subdirectory of the web application.  If you check the Java
source for the JSP under the "work" directory you will find
that the servlet class for this JSP is in the "jsp"
package.  This means that classes specified without
package names will be expected to be found in the "jsp"
package.

Since ODBCConnection isn't in the "jsp" package it isn't
found.  If this JSP page is moved to the root of the
web application you wouldn't see this error since
the servlet class for the jsp wouldn't be in a package.
However, this isn't the correct solution for this
problem.  The correct solution is to *always* put
classes, like ODBCConnection, in a package so the package
the JSP servlet gets put in won't matter.

Hopefully this is what is causing your problem.

Cheers,
Larry