On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Donie Kelly wrote:

> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:17:42 -0000
> From: Donie Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 'Tomcat Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Filters in Tomcat 4.0
>
> Sorry Craig but I would have include more information if I had it...
> Basically, no exceptions are thrown. It just acts as if the filter is not
> there. Subsequent requests work fine.
>
> What more can I say?

That's going to make it really tough to debug :-(.  Especially since all
my filters work "first time every time" for me.

The next question is, can you create a reproducible test case that you can
submit (with a bug report) that demonstrates the problem actually
occurring?  Ideal would be a really simple webapp with a really simple
filter that has a debug print statement in it's doFilter() method.

> Donie

Craig