Hi!

I have always wanted to do something for the open source community, but I
could never find the time or the projects were already too big to learn how
to contribute something.
But this program for configuring Tomcat does not sound too hard to do. :)

So please count me it.

You can reach me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
         Kovi