Well I though you might have had it, but I've added a closeWriter method and
still no dice.  See anything I'm overlooking (some dumb mistake from too
many hours of staring at it)?

I'm using a controller servlet with handler classes.  In the handler for my
"submit" I have:

AtOnceServletResponse htmlWrapper =
        new AtOnceServletResponse(response, client.getFilePath() +
RequestDispatcher rd =
request.getRequestDispatcher(template.getTemplateName());
rd.include(request, htmlWrapper);
htmlWrapper.closeWriter();

The closeWriter() method simply calls the PrintWriter's close() method.

In the main servlet, it still throws an error when I try to do a redirect or
forward.

Frustrating.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>