That changes nothing.

If the left side of an assignment is double,
all numbers to the right are automagically
double. Such helpers are just needed if the
left side has a lower precision than double
(float, int, short, byte)

The only ways to get more precise results:
- use BigDecimal.
- round the number to the number of digits
  you are interested in.
- use an extenal Library which higher precision
  If there is any, I had no need for so didn't
  care to search one.