I'd like to have two different JDBC realms within my server.xml and then I'd
like to reference those within my web.xml file.

I already have one JDBC realm working, I would like to add a second one.
Is there some sort of "name" or "key" that can be set for a JDBC realm and
then referenced by the security constraints within the web.xml?

Thanks for any help.

Trever Shick
ICQ#:137752693
Current ICQ status:

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +2783142137752693
More ways to contact me:
Yahoo Id:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Current Yahoo! Messenger status:

MSN Messenger Id : [EMAIL PROTECTED]