I completely understand that my URL should be

http://localhost:8080/framework/action

not

http://localhost:8080/framework/servlet/action for
below web.xml

web.xml

<servlet-name>TestAction</servlet-name>
 <servlet-class>ActionServlet</servlet-class>
 </servlet>

<servlet-mapping>

<servlet-name>TestAction</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/TestAction</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

My ActionServlet servlet class resides under
web-inf/classes.

I still dont understand ...why im getting "Page Cannot
be Found" error page when i access servlet like

http://localhost:8080/framwork/TestAction

Is there any other change that i should make apart
from web.xml?

servlet is not in any package. Im placing it under
classes folder.