Bonjour,

Laurent Michenaud wrote:

> We prefer to use cvs rather than Ms SafeSource.
That _is_ a good decision!

> - What's better ? a repository for each project or a module for
> each project ?
I prefer one module for each project.

> - Is it a good idea to use CVS for binary files ? i was thinking
> about class files, and all the jpeg/gif files...
It is usefull to have every not generated files in CVS. A new developper
will only need to checkout the project to have anything he needs. The
file generated while compiling, and all generated file should not be
included in CVS.

> - I think we will need differents branches :
Maybe it is a bit too much, you need something simple for the developper
too (CVS is a help). I find their use something tricky and we don't use
them often.

Slts
Samuel Rochas
--
SWIPe Software Engineering & Project Management GmbH

Solutions with Individual Profile

Web: http://www.swipe.de