Anyone,

I've been trying to create a File (and FileInputStream) from within Tomcat
3.3 now for hours now.  I'm using the TOMCAT_HOME environment variable to
get the path, but keep getting nothing but

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/spankroot/WEB-INF/classes/properties.txt  (No such
file or directory)
java.sql.SQLException: The url cannot be null

with the code:

                String path = System.getProperty("tomcat.home") +
"/webapps/spankroot/WEB-INF/classes/properties.txt ";
                File file = new File(path);
                FileInputStream stream = new FileInputStream(file);

But, the file is there!!!

Can anyone help?

Todd