Dear all,

We are developing a web application consisting of some servlets and JSPs.

To execute our servlets we need to get some values from a property file.

Presently we are hardcoding the path of the property file and loading it.

As in realtime we may be knowing the path we want to load that file without
hardcoding.

How normally property files are loaded into Java servlets???

Can any one throw light on this?

We will be grateful if you give some hints.

Thanks in advance

With regards
K.RajeshKannan