Hello all,

I have a small problem starting up tomcat 4.0.1. I followed the
instructions for installing the jdk, and I extracted tomcat to a
directory. Then as required, I set environment variables for JAVA_HOME
and CATALINA_HOME. When it comes to starting up tomcat the following
message is displayed:

Must set java_home to point to the jdk installation directory (or
something like that)

If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Daliso

Daliso Zuze
University of Namibia