I have a simple form that sets a page up so a user can query a DB, the
beginning of the page is a form where the user enters their user name and
password ....

The password is "hidden" as the user types

BUT

When they submit the query all connection data (including the password!) is
displayed in the address bar of the browser.

How do I stop from passing the information in the address bar (or at least
how do I hide it??)??

TIA

Mike