Hello all,

Has anyone been able to compile mod_webapp on AIX?
I'm running tomcat 4.01 on AIX 5.1.

I've checked the archives and didn't find out if anyone was successful.
There were some posts, but nothing I could find was conclusive.
Sorry for this post if I missed anything in the archives.

I'm currently running tomcat 3.2.3 stand-alone on AIX and it works fine.
I'd like to change to tomcat 4.

In either case, tomcat 3 or 4, for the next project, I have to connect
tomcat
to apache and compile an apache mod.  If compiling mod_webapp is not
possible on AIX, I'll try doing mod_jk for tomcat 3.

Thanks for any help,

Mike