I have loaded Tomcat 4 on a RedHat 7.1 machine using the RPMs.  I found that
many of the files included are either blank or non-exestant.  Anyways I
think I have everything about where it should be so when I run startup.sh
everything seems fine. But when I run tester.sh this is what I get:

Using CLASSPATH: /var/tomcat4/webapps/WEB-INF/lib/tester.jar:
/var/tomcat4/server/lib/jaxp.jar: /var/tomcat4/server/lib/crimson.jar:
../jakarta-ant/lib/ant.jar
org/apache/tools/ant/Main

Any help would be greatly appreciated.