Hi all,

deploying a web service with a servlet on Tomcat3.2.3 includes adding
another context-element to the server.xml-file. Is this procedure also
necessary on Tomcat4.0.1?

I'm referring to the example-web-service "QuotationService" on
www.soapuser.com. Having deployed this example-service on Tomcat3.2.3, it
works fine. On Tomcat4.0.1, I get the following error when I submit the
Request "GetAllQuotations":

U:\buchardt>java com.soapuser.soap.client.quotation.GetAllQuotations
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:QuotationService':
class name 'com.soapuser.soap.server.quotation.Quotation' could not be
resolved: com.soapuser.soap.server.quotation.Quotation

U:\buchardt>

Is it possibly a CLASSPATH-Error?

Thanks in advance
Michael