I have just installed Tomcat and It appears to be working ie.
localhost:8080 shows me the index page.

my problem occurs when i try to hit localhost:8080/Inputs.jsp
I know this file should work cause i have compiled/executed it using forte.

My problem is that I get an Internal Server Error to the effect of:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main

I'm not sure If this means that I still have a variable set wrong in my
configuration or if a classpath is not correct.
please let me know what you think.

-phil