Hi guys,

  Im trying to load my servlet from my webapps directory with which i
created a specific working
direcory($CATALINA_HOME/webapps/test) for it. Once, I access it to my
browser i do get a 404 error and when i check the log i see a huge mesg
(below is an excerpt from that log)

2001-11-30 15:27:14
StandardWrapper[/test:org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.PureGateway]: Marking
servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.PureGateway as unavailable
2001-11-30 15:27:14 invoker: Cannot allocate servlet instance for path
/test/servlet/PureGateway
javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class
PureGateway or a class it depends on

 ..what seems to be lacking here...my servlet by the way is using packages
which i stored in
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/test/Web-inf/lib. What else is missing then? thanks
in advance!