At 02:06 PM 04/12/01, you wrote:

>--- Javier Soques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > www.jboss.org?
>
>Hi,
>
>I have gone through the web site, and I could find any
>doc. telling me to how set up the conf. to run both,
>and I have down the jboss embedded with tomcat, but it
>doesn't even have <readme>, it is a little bit hard
>for me to figure out.

What I did:
1. Get tomcat running separately - configured, understood (more or less...)
2. Get JBoss running separately - configured, understood etc.
3. The JNDI stuff is pretty easy. (See
http://127.0.0.1:8080/tomcat-docs/jndi-resources-howto.html if you've got
tomcat up and running.)
4. Ask questions, once the above is done...

I'll admit it took me ages - mainly because of the database configuration
stuff... don't even dream about doing it using the jdbc:odbc bridge!

I never did try the embedded version - the tomcat they were using was quite
a few versions behind the latest release at the time.

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: