You might want to look at a mixture between JSPC (Tomcat) and Ant....

>>I'm searching a script ( bash-unix and/or bat-windows )
You should then use Ant and create Ant tasks that you need (if you need to
write some...)

>>that would :

>>- generate java files from jsp
>> - compile generated java files
use JSPC (why not within Ant ? I don't remember if JSPC has a task on its
own but you can write one if it does not, or use a simple shell-command
task)

>> - compile servlet java files
Use Ant and the JDK you're working with....

>>- create the .war

Definitely, you should use Ant ;-)

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant

Cheers