Hi All,

 I have jus installed tomcat 3.3 and apache with ssl.I
have chosen to use mod_jk as adapter to apache.I could
able to configure it properly. And everything works
fine with default configuration but my requirement is
to have the servlets. class file(jar files) in apache
doc root.Is there any way to configure
this.
 Do, I need to set separate context for this.
If any one could help me with referring some example
that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
vis