Got an obtusely-offtopic question...

I can't seem to successfully post a message from
my   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   email account to
tomcat-user.  However, I can successfully post
messages from my yahoo account.  My ks.uiuc.edu
account seems to be working in all other respects.
I can send and receive mail well with it.. I just
can't seem to post a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any ideas what could be causing this and what I can
do about it?

Thanks,

Kirby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]