Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I'm having with my web
app.  I have a web application that uses the JDBCRealm and I've defined
all the roles and what not.  Here's the scenario...

If I try to access a secure page, it will take me to the login page.  I
login with a valid user and then get redirected back to the secure page
with no problems now that I'm authenticated.  That's not the problem.
The problem is I can also login from the home page.  If I log in from
the home page with the same authenticated user, it tomcat is trying to
redirect me to <context>/null.  Why is that?  I have a welcome file list
defined in my web.xml.  If anyone can help, it would be greatly
appreciated..

--
John Mikhail
"Codito, Ergo Sum"