Thanks a lot for this page,
I'll keep you informed on how it works for me

Vendo
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Kelley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Markus Baertschi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:34 PM
Subject: FW: TOMCAT 4.0 + APACHE + AJP 1.3 : look at this.

Markus,
I got this HOW TO from a user who got TC 4.0.1 to work with Apache 1.3.22 on
a W2K machine ... He also claims to have gotten it running under AIX

It was  Arnaud Héritier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  that claims the
success story, however I used the directions provided below and got my
version of 1.3.22 + 4.0.1 + mod_jk + jdk1.3.1 working on a w2k platform ....