In Tomcat 3.x, if the JSP is in the root directory of the
web application, the JSP's servlet is created without
a package.  This allows beans that aren't in a package
to be accessible without further effort.

Tomcat 4.x *always* puts the JSP's servlet in a package,
so beans without a package are never accessible automatically.
You should add:

    <%@ page import="FormBean" %>

Without this, the Java compiler will assume that FormBean
is in the JSP's package, which isn't true.

Cheers,
Larry