From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 12/07/2001 07:11 AM CST

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  RE: HELP ON TOMCAT WITH APACHE

Hi,
this is what I did....
First I did not have to touch server.xml    it can run both as a server port
8080 and also a servlet engine that connects to Apache (mod_webapp 8008) .
All you really need to do is add to that apache httpd.conf

(find the LoadModule part of the file, close to the top of the file and add
this)
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c

(at the bottom of the file add this and you will be able to connect to the
tomcat examples)
WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

now restart tomcat then Apache.
http:/localhost/examples/jsp/

try a few examples (i like numguess)