From: Sobeck, James (ISS Atlanta) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 7. desember 2001 20:31
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: IIS Ajp13 error

hello all,

I have IIS 5.0 integrated with Tomcat 4.01 and everything seems to be
working fine except that i get this error in the Tomcat console:

[Ajp13] bad read: -103

This happens every time I access a page through IIS. it doesn't seem to
effect anything, but i want to make sure. anyone else ever seen this?
thanks
,

Jimmy

Jimmy Sobeck