Sri, apache+tomcat on a solaris 5.8 sparc machine.

Im done making the apache to handle DSO.
- and thats all, im stuck there..

i' have been reading stuffs about the installation for tomcat apache
and still could'nt figure it out.

btw, after that.. apache (DSO)
whats next?

i presume,

ill choose what to use, mod_jk / mod_jserv
and put it on httpd.conf "Include /loc/of/tomcat.conf <-- i have read
somewhere that this config "apache-tomcat.conf" is automatically being
generated by tomcat, i did install the binary of tomcat yesterday, but i
could't see it generating one, hmm.. i just build it standalone..

can i use tomcat standalone for apache? and just link it using mod_jk, etc?
is this possible?

thanks sri, thnx everyone.. :)

pls advise ty.

louie *curious*