I am using Tomcat-3.2.3 on Windows 2000. For the testing pourpose, I 'd like
to run 2 or more Tomcat servers on one machine.
I have tested on the machine, but it's failed.  Because it tries to use the
directory where I specified in TOMCAT_HOME
(C:\Tomcat in my case) when one of "startup.bat" is executed.

Is there anyway to run more than one tomcat service on the machine?
please let me know.

Thx

-kats