logs for tomcat show that it is a 'broken pipe', suggesting code issues!

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Mathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:Why do i have to keep on restarting Tomcat?

Hi,

I have got the same problem with servlets. It's a 'Connection reset by
peer' -which means the client disconnected or browsed elsewhere while the
server
was building the page.
Currently i have no clue about why Tomcat dies on these 'errors'. All i can
say is i cannot catch them in Servlet code, so i think your JSP programs are
OK as well.

Regards,
Guillaume Mathe
Smartinnov

Original message from: "Muhammad Akhtar"