I am trying to compile mod_jk.c on linux redhat 7.1.  I seem to have gotten
the file to compile after making some changes in mod_jk.c, the resulting
mod_jk.so is 18000 bytes.  Apache will not start when using this file.  I am
using the tomcat 3.2.4 documentation to compile.  I see that there is a
Makefile.linux in the directory, but this does not work either.  Is there
anyone that can help me to accomplish this task?  I am stuck and have been
working on it forever!!!