Hi,

After configuring the necessary files in TOMCAT_HOME/conf and
TOMCAT_HOME/webapps, I was able to start TOMCAT. Apache also runs fine when
working alone.  WHen I try to integrate the two on Windows NT, apache does
not start and comes with an error,

"...unable to find tomcat.conf..."

of course, there is an "Include" directive in apache's httpd.conf and
started Tomcat ahead of Apache.

The "include" statement is as follows:

Include "D:\jakarata-tomcat-3.3\conf\jserv\tomcat.conf"

upon checking the folder, the file exists.

Is there anything I am missing? Will appreciate your feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

rgds,

Naren