From: Marcelo Demestri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 8:54 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JSP translation's problem...

    Thank you S for your response, but i can't yet make it work... a
curiosity:
why i have this problem (within tomcat) and when i run this web app. with
IIS/Jrun work perfectly ? I mean, IIS/Jrun translate the jsp page in the
correct
order, putting the HTML code generated by my bean exactly where i call the
bean,
not in the top of the HTML page, like happens with tomcat.
    Really, i don't understand...

            Marcelo