Thanks for quick reply. But I still get the error:
"[MERANT][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name
'prodserver.pe_orders'."

Here is thre program

String m_Class = "com.merant.datadirect.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver";
String m_Connector = "jdbc:merant:sqlserver://prodserver:1433";
String m_Username = "";
String m_Password = "";
Connection con = null;

 try{
     Class.forName(m_Class);
     con = DriverManager.getConnection(m_Connector, m_Username, m_Password);
         Statement st = con.createStatement();
         ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("Select * from
prodserver.pe_orders");
         if(rs.next()){
                out.println(rs.getString("Order_No"));
         }
         rs.close();
         if(st!=null)st.close();
         if(con!=null)con.close();
 }catch(ClassNotFoundException e){
     out.println("class not found: " + e.getMessage());
 }catch(SQLException e){
     out.println(e.getMessage());
 }catch(Exception e){
        out.println(e.getMessage());