> 1)Tools/Internet Options/Temporary Internet Files/Settings/Every Visit to
> the Page.
>
> 2)Tools/Internet Options/Temporary Internet Files/Delete Files/All offline
> content.
>
> And after Refresh for every page. Do it, I had that problem before and
more
> if you use any caching server like squid, etc.
>
> Guido

Thanks for that.  But my problem turns out that TomCat gives the older
version of my webapp.  Actually, I replaced a new jsp file in my webapp with
exactly the same name as the old jsp file.  However, TomCat4.0 still gives
me the older version.  This is really annoying, why TomCat does something
like that?  I thought IE was the culprit but it's not. I'd really appreciate
it, if someone can help me with this.

Thanks a lot.