At 11:05 AM 12/20/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi Mark,
>
>Thanks for the prompt response. The files you suggested i add (fscontext.jar
>& providerutil.jar) are not in the jndi1_2_1.zip. I am searching for them at
>the sun site. Any ideas where I can get them?
>
>Cheers,
>Rudi

This is one of the oddest and hardest to find download of any Sun
product/package I've encountered. To be honest I initially just copied it
from my Forte FJ lib area after giving up trying to find it at Sun a while
back.

You piqued my interest again since it was such a frustrating experience, so
I tried again. This time I did find it at
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/index.html#download - look for the
'Download JNDI 1.2.1 & More' button which (after the usual license accept
screen) will lead you to another download screen that has an 'FS Context'
download option.  Why Sun made this so hard to find is beyond me.

hth
Mark