From: ans M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 3:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Please help me on NT Authentication

Hi,

I am building a system for the Intranet. We have a NT network. I wanted to know if by
any means I can use the username and password that is registered in the NT Server, so
that when a user logs in to NT system, he should be automatically logged in to my
application built on Tomcat?

Can anybody guide me on how to go abt it?

Thanks in anticipation

--
You Win!  We Donate.
Register to win $10,000 and Lycos will donate $1 to the Children's Wish Foundation (up