From: Gautam Banerjee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 24 December, 2001 06:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: imp:IP problem

Hello!
I have a problem wih running a site with tomcat.We have integrated IIS with
Tomcat succesfully and the site is running.But the problem is that our
domain name is registered with a DNS server whose IP is different than that
of the Web server.Now when I type in the URL ,first in the IE status bar the
DNS IP appear and then it gets rerouted to the web server IP but in the
address space of IE the web server IP is displayed instead of the site
name.The site is running but the Web Server IP is constantly displayed to
the user.However when I am running another site with the same URL only
through IIS the Web server IP is not displayed on the address bar of IE but
the site name only appears.I feel the problem may have something to do with
the Tomcat server configurations.Can u please help?

Thanks & Regards,
Gautam.